Case Study 14. Waste Containers
Case Studies Series – 14 Waste Containers
ISG has a large range of waste containers in their fleet. In 2019 ISG was successful with a tender for waste containers for the moving of contaminated soil.
- The containers were tested to rigorous standards and are in operation today being transported by road from the contaminated site to a disposal area.
- The containers were designed by the ISG engineering team to the customer’s requirements.
- The ISG engineering team designs various types of equipment for all modes of transport including Road, Rail and Sea.
- The containers are for Intermodal Operation – Road and Rail. Can be double stacked on Rail. Perfect for operation with ABC Car rail wagons.
- The containers are IMDG Bk2, DOT and ARR Compliant.
So if you have a waste problem that needs a solution call our engineering team at ISG.