Case Study 6: Competing With Conveyor Belt Systems
Case Studies Series 6 – How to compete with conveyor belt systems
Load rates at 1,000 tons per hour per tippler. Use three tipplers -3,000 tons per hour.
To maintain an optimal environment, use a misting system and sealed containers. Take the lids off inside the ship’s hold. Eliminate double handling. Use the containers as storage sheds to guarantee clean logistics and ship loading.
PUERTO ANGAMOS MEJILLONES – CHILE
- Cutting edge technology for bulk product loading
- Reliable and continuous operation
- Capability to operate one ship with 3 mobile harbour cranes simultaneously
- Safe and clean operation, benefitting the environment
- Qualified workers and specialised equipment for operation