- High internal cubic capacity: 35m3
- Suitable for a wide range of low-density cargo
- Waterproof removable hard lid which eliminate dust during transit
- Optional Roof Loading Hatches and rear tipping hatches
- Stackable when loaded
- Length, height & width can be adjusted to maximise the cargo payload
- Oversize containers available. Up to 10’ wide and 30’ long
- Designed and tested for operation with Rotating Spreaders (Tipplers)
High Load Rates
The high cube container allows ports and warehouses to load and discharge low-density cargo at efficient loading rates.
The high internal volume of the container means that when used with a Rotating spreader, the loading rate can be very efficient, and competitive when compared to existing silos, stockpiles, ship loaders or side loaders.
Intermodal Portable Storage and Loading
The high cube shipping container can be used on road, rail, and sea, without double handling the cargo. The container would be integrated into existing logistic chains that previously required waggons or trucks to be unloaded and the cargo transferred to silos or warehouses for storage.
The container replaces the silos and warehouses and keeps the cargo safe from moisture. In the case of wood chips and wood pellets, the container also reduces the risk of explosions by splitting the cargo into smaller individual parcels.
Roof hatches can be included in the container lid, allowing the container to remain on rail wagons and be loaded via existing overhead loadout facilities.