Case Study 17: 2020 – A New Decade
Case Studies Series – 17
Will your company move with the times or stay in the past. The global future for environment, productivity & safety in the logistic, storage and ship loading business. The user friendly system that maximises efficiency and productivity, a new standard with a well earned reputation.
- Ask your logistic and ship loading manager why your commodity is triple handled and you have product loss with a look and feel of the 90s.
- Ask them why they use storage sheds, big bags and conveyor belt systems that are an echo of a past era.
- Ask them why the following mines and ports have converted to the containerised bulk handling system with zero product loss, at a fraction of the cost that exceeds industry standards.
These ports are “Anything but traditional”
- Capability to operate one ship with 3 mobile harbor crane simultaneously
- Safe and clean operations for the environment
- ATI Copper
- EPA – Copper
- Mejilloner – Copper
- (PVSA) Puerto Ventanas – Copper
- The port of Mariel – Copper
- The port of Matarani – Copper
- The port of Rosario – Grain
- Terminal Puerto Rosario (TPR) a key gateway hub for handling all types of import and export cargo became the
- The port of Manzanillo – Iron ore, Copper
- The port of Guyamas – Copper
- The River port of Gravatel – Urea
- Inicio de la Exportación de Urea a Brasil Puerto Quijarro – Bolivia
- Arizona double stacked Rail transport (Savage) – Copper
- Waste Containers
- Point Noire Congo – Iron ore
- Port Kembla – Copper
- Sampling & Grading
- Flinders ports – Mineral sands
- Flinders ports – Copper
- The port of Newcastle – Copper
- The port of Townsville Two way loading Sulphur and Copper
Containerised bulk handling system, Because we believe the environment matters. ISG Containers, Quality construction throughout, Powerfully built with a twenty year life. Minde, Sealed and Delivered, ISG Technology.